Friday, January 3, 2014

The Christmas Season Part I

Now that we're in a new year, I suppose I should update about the end of last year, right?!

Our December passed in a whirlwind of fun activities!  A picture blog will be the most fun to read about our December!

At the end of November/beginning of December I received an offer for 60% off Christmas cards.  That meant it was time to gather the children and try to take some good pictures for a Christmas card!  Here are some of them...

Studying the candle

One of my favorites!  My sweet Kyla girl!


A picture trying to capture the dress

Love the back

Reading Christmas books

Books are a favorite!

Not all of the pictures were great!

J: Kyla I can see you through this snowflake! 
K: What exactly are you doing?

Candid shot

My sunshine boy!

Handsome boy

haha!

Kisses



My older two

Got two smiling

And again, only two smiling!


My happy girl!

J: Kyla!  Look at Azelia!

Another favorite...so dashing!

What joy he brings to us!

Admiring the lights

J: Look at this Kyla!
K: Do you like my ribbon?



Our end result

No comments:

Post a Comment