Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Christmas Season Part III

Kyla helped me bake for the couple's party we were hosting

I cannot describe how much I love this!

The spread for the Christmas party

Punch and of course, Church and State Coffee!

Ryan and Abby came for the party and stuck around an extra morning-breakfast with cousins

Jadon wrapped presents on his own this year

I hosted a baby shower and made the theme blue and white (as she is expecting a baby boy!)

Trying cake pops for the first time


"Dad, that's my cake pop!"

Yummy!


We were home this year on Christmas Eve and had fun establishing our family traditions!

Christmas Eve breakfast

French Toast with fresh strawberries & whipped cream



The day passed in getting last minute presents wrapped (*ahem* not me ;)  ), prepping for dinner and spending time together as a family!

Ready for dinner

Enjoying some sparkling grape juice

Such a big girl

Oooooohhhh


The babe

Opening up their Christmas Eve gifts-new pajamas! 

The girls went down for bed and Jadon stayed up for a special evening!  Reading the Christmas story while drinking hot chocolate and eating Christmas cookies!

Picture perfect

Loving every minute

Mmmm, yummy!

Listening intently

My 3 blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment