Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Azelia: 4 months old

My baby girl is over 4 months old.  Most days I can't believe just how quickly time has passed since she's been born. 


She prefers to sleep in her bassinet and most of the time will fall asleep after being laid down as opposed to being nursed to sleep.  Every so often she will fall asleep in my arms and I snuggle her for as long as I can and breathe in her sweet baby scent that will be gone before I know it

As soon as she wakes up and sees me she gets a huge grin on her face and kicks excitedly- what a wonderful way to wake up!

Jadon often asks to hold or do something with Azelia.  He loves each of his sisters!

Playing with toys and happily entertains herself!

My sweet sweet girl!



Kyla is very attentive to Azelia.  If Azelia cries Kyla instantly is on the hunt for her nuk to put in or will come tell me she's crying.  So cute!


She has been drooling constantly for over a month now.  No tooth buds yet but I'm expecting to see them within the next month. 
She got up on all fours today and I about fell over.  Slow down baby!  She backs up and turns as well as rolls when she's on the ground. 
Azelia loves interacting with people.  She is such a social little girl!  She can be tired and ready for a nap but if you put her in a room with people she's content to watch people.  She loves when you talk to her and she responds in her little voice with squeaks and sounds. 
She is such an excellent baby!  Happy and content, she only cries when she's very hungry or overly tired.  Otherwise she just plays or watches what's going on. 

My Azelia love, 4 months old and such a wonderful part of our lives!

I don't want to kiss you goodnight, I'll just keep on holding you tight
Cause baby I know, you'll change and you'll grow
You'll get bigger with each one in life

No comments:

Post a Comment