Monday, September 9, 2013

Behind her name

Here's the story behind how we found Azelia's name and why it's so special to us. 

Jarrod and I were able to settle on a boy's name but could not find one we both liked and agreed on for a girl!  One day I was looking through the baby name book with no success, when I decided to hand the book to Jadon.  I told him to open the book anywhere.  He opened it.  I then told him to take his finger and point to a name.  He did.  I looked at what he was pointing at and it read, Azelia. 
Hmmm, Azelia.  Azelia......I kinda like it.  
Jarrod came home from work and I told him about how Jadon found the name.  He thought for a minute and then said that he really liked it! 
We both like the fact that it was Jadon who found the name.  Someday, that will be special for his little sister!

Azelia means:  Helped by God
Grace means:  Graceful; Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment