Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Christmas Season Part II

Most of December was a whirlwind.  A fun, but busy whirlwind!

My birthday was first among the December happenings.  Jarrod was on a work trip to England so I went to Potsdam.  Liz made sure that it was an extremely special day!

Liz's birthday surprise for me!

Liz watched the kids and sent me to get a pedicure

Spent the afternoon with Carol and Liz...along with these beauties!

2nd birthday surprise!

Mmmmmm

A breakfast out with 5 of my 6 brothers!  So incredibly special!

Never thought my oldest brother would be around for my birthday.  He moving back=best birthday present!

Liz made a huge birthday dinner (super yummy!) and it was a big family dinner!  Fun!       


Decorating the tree


He loved it!

Even Kyla got in on the fun!

Some Christmas baking

Helping to decorate

I have the best helpers!

Christmas cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment