Monday, March 16, 2015

Some of my favorite things

I love seeing the little touches that point to a baby arriving soon!  


Newborn diapers are so tiny!

All washed and ready for the babe

Is it possible to have too many pilot caps?  I hope not cause I'd like some more of their colors!!  




My kids.  I love watching them discover their personalities and imagination!  When all 3 of them start playing together, Jadon leads the "pretend this" and the girls follow.  They play house, store, church, explorers, family and so many more!  

"Mom, we're wilderness explorers."

Getting her babies ready for their car ride


I love the bond these two have!

Gah!  This girl and her sweet personality!  I love her easy smile and her heart already to follow me around and help me with anything she can!  

No comments:

Post a Comment