Tuesday, May 6, 2014

8 Months old

Somehow, my sweet baby has turned 8 months old.  The time is flying by so quickly and I'm trying to savor every moment with all 3 children!
The babe has learned all sorts of fun tricks!  She crawls...in fact she's so speedy that if you take your eyes off of her she's on the other side of the room before you know it!  She pulls herself up and walks along the couch.  She has started to let go before realizing she doesn't know how to stand by herself and fails her arms to grab something or will just drop to her bum.  She has two bottom teeth and is cutting in some more.
Azelia is the sweetest little girl.  She has a ready smile and easy going personality!  My little love!




I laugh at this every time I see it!

Such a happy girl!


She wants to be wherever the other two are!
My beautiful girl!





















No comments:

Post a Comment